• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'm going to be there on my trip for my Birthday! What perfect timing! :anxious: This will be my first insane pin release ever! X.x I hope I can figure it out and not miss out LOL :3

Nuuuuuh this is my only chance to get a Lady and the Tramp Marquee, you SHUSH!!! :lol:

Whoops...I mean Great! I'm glad there's another opportunity to get Lady and the Tramp as a marquee.

Seriously, I do hope they put more out for other movies. Aladdin and The Incredibles are both great choices. I'd love to see Marquees for Lilo & Stitch, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Hercules, Tarzan, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, and The Great Mouse Detective. I also hope there will be one for Oz: The Great And Powerful.

Me too! I don't collect Robin Hood, but that pin is really pretty! :)

But yes, good luck Tangled and Up collectors. Good luck. :anxious: I also don't get why there is another Lady and the Tramp marquee. Give us something new!

EDIT: Forgot to comment, it is nice to see Rapunzel in a different pose for once!

I agree with everything u just said, LOL! Btw ur signature is gorgeeeeeeous!!! I'm so envious... ::wants!!:: :):bowdown:

Hi,
Just thought I would comment regarding what characters DSF chooses to release at their Hollywood Studio Store. I heard from a very good source that DSF is restricted to making pins of movies that have actually shown at the El Capitan Theater. If you look back at what has been released or shown there you can see that those are the movie characters that have been produced into pins. Unfortunate for Haunted Mansion collector like me, of course. Just an FYI.

So... how much does it cost these days to buy a new best friend in California for this release?

I agree with everything u just said, LOL! Btw ur signature is gorgeeeeeeous!!! I'm so envious... ::wants!!:: :):bowdown:
That's because I'm a genius. :lol: But nah, I think a lot of people share these frustrations and feels! And thank you!! <3 I happily take requests if you ever want one! :)

Back on topic: The Mulan marquee looks nice for the most part, but does anyone else think her face looks a little... strange? Maybe it will look perfect in pin-form, but the artwork strikes me as off for some reason.

When I first saw this thread, I was terrified that the Beloved tales of Tangled was scheduled to be released!:shock:
I would have died! :facepalm: So glad it wasn't!

Oh god!! If that was the case I would have screamed at my computer, and then I would have keeled over!! XD

Oh wow, those are awesome. If anyone could help me get the Up pin ill pay you back and give you some bonus pins lol...PM me let me know lol

That's because I'm a genius. :lol: But nah, I think a lot of people share these frustrations and feels! And thank you!! <3 I happily take requests if you ever want one! :)

Back on topic: The Mulan marquee looks nice for the most part, but does anyone else think her face looks a little... strange? Maybe it will look perfect in pin-form, but the artwork strikes me as off for some reason.

Ooooo I may take u up on that offer eventually :) I had no idea about that 53707, 45263, 50906, 45262, and 59355 were all pins!! Is that a boxed set?? I will have to add these to my wants list! ^^ LOL

A new Rapunzel pin! I am jealous and feel sorry for all of you DSF campers all at the same time. :)

Something about Flynn looks off to me...it's hard to tell from the tiny picture, but is he missing his signature facial hair on his chin?

those mulan pins are gorgeous, congrats to all the mulan collector's, I really love the colors of Mulan's marquee, I also like the lady and tramp, the box of chocolates look nice also but they are kinda spendy at $18.00,

Ooooo I may take u up on that offer eventually :) I had no idea about that 53707, 45263, 50906, 45262, and 59355 were all pins!! Is that a boxed set?? I will have to add these to my wants list! ^^ LOL
A framed set, actually! All LE 50, so I'll probably never have them. But that's alright, as long as I try then it's all good. :hsd:

To go back on topic... nope. I've got nothing.

having problems with the pictures on the pinpics listings for the valentines day pins.
Could someone send pics to pinpics to upload? Sorry I'm just having so many problems with it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back