• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF February release flyer !!! OMG
This is exactly how I feel. Ugh. It's going to be ugly. Why oh why can't I stop collecting Tangled?! Lol

Take all your tangled pins out....
Lay them out neatly on the floor in front of you.
Stand up, and turn is a circle 7 times.
Then say...

"I divorce thee. I divorce thee. I divorce thee."

Now that the divorce is finalized, trade away or sell all your Tangled pins as fast as physically possible. This is to prevent you from changing your mind. Tangled is like an abusive ex... You keep thinking that if you get back together, things will be better... But they won't. They even sneak back into your books, kind of like the abusive ex sends you "I miss you" text messages.

Then say...

Now that the divorce is finalized, trade away or sell all your Tangled pins as fast as physically possible. This is to prevent you from changing your mind. Tangled is like an abusive ex... You keep thinking that if you get back together, things will be better... But they won't. They even sneak back into your books, kind of like the abusive ex sends you "I miss you" text messages.
:rofl:

Then say...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

These new releases are amazing, but I am so sad right now, I know that I will never own this new Rapunzel and Flynn box of chocolates pin as it's impossible for me to pay 150 dollars on ebay. So difficult to be a Rapunzel collector sometimes...

Good luck to every member who is going to be in line at DSF for the release, hope that the resellers will leave some pins to real collectors !

These new releases are amazing, but I am so sad right now, I know that I will never own this new Rapunzel and Flynn box of chocolates pin as it's impossible for me to pay 150 dollars on ebay. So difficult to be a Rapunzel collector sometimes...

Good luck to every member who is going to be in line at DSF for the release, hope that the resellers will leave some pins to real collectors !

I really hope this pin doesn't go that high... you know, I think I'm just going to call my Rapunzel collection complete with the two LE Tangled pins I own. Yup, I own every Tangled pin, they only made two, and all these other pins are just elaborate hoaxes!

I really hope this pin doesn't go that high... you know, I think I'm just going to call my Rapunzel collection complete with the two LE Tangled pins I own. Yup, I own every Tangled pin, they only made two, and all these other pins are just elaborate hoaxes!

Ahahaha!!! Yes... there are only two...

tumblr_mdz236mUMt1rjnaaso1_500.gif

More pins that I'm going to have to spend months looking for......

The joys of being on the wrong side of the 'pond'.

That Tangled pins, and then the Mulan ones......

Which do you think would be the better trade out of all the other three . I'm getting Rapunzel & Flynn plus one to have as a trader. But they are all good, so which would you choose?

i want a Carl and Ellie. That would b a really cool pin to give my wife for heart-day. If any one is going to get a extra to sale.. please keep me in mind. thank you and good luck to everyone. I hope u all get what you like.:hsd::wiggle::anxious::anxious:

Problem is that even the real collectors have to stay in line for a minimum of 12 hours so they are going to value this pin extremely high.

Then say...

Literally laughed out loud!!! So true!! :rofl:

I should probably just quit my job now so I have time to go to all these releases!!! Fiddlesticks!

Last edited:
Problem is that even the real collectors have to stay in line for a minimum of 12 hours so they are going to value this pin extremely high.

Oh I know, but at least I hope that the biggest Tangled collectors will have at least one pin for them the day of the release. I don't even hope to have one, its price will be insane for sure. I will wait the next DLRP Rapunzel releases right now to forget this wonderful pin !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back