• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF February release flyer !!! OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I WILL LOVE ANYONE FOREVER IF YOU CAN GET ME THE RAPUNZEL & FLYNN PIN!!! I've been pining for Flynn to be on more pins /dies. If its possible for anyone please PM me <3

If anyone could help me with the "Mulan the Warrior" pin I would be greatly appreciative! I can pay or trade or a combo!

Good luck to everyone who wants the Tangled or UP pin!!

This release actually has my interest piqued... I wonder when the line up will begin exactly? My bet is on Wednesday late night January 31st *slaps money down*

Omg it just hit me. Remind me to call up Disney...they need Jessica as Rapunzel.

DSF would burn down so fast! xD

Add Jessica as Young Ellie to that and people's heads would go like this...

18745365-mind-blown-.gif

Whew! I just finished reading through this whole thread. While I don't collect any of these, I'll see if I can make it to the releases. :)

I am too lazy to read this thread, so I'll just say that the Valentine's release is almost the perfect storm of pins.... I'll be selling ponchos and umbrellas.

Jessica as Rapunzel... Sitting on the porch of the UP house... With Stitch as Dug :lol:

I think you just created a demon.

And ahhh. The more I look at them the more I want the Rapunzel and Flynn one. But I don't collect Tangled. Is it wrong of me to want to get it anyways? ;-;

Last edited:
DSF is killing me for UP pins.. I only need that so Id trade quite a bit of anyone wants anything from my traders. It sucks being an UP completist when its only DSF doing UP pins as they nada cheap :(

doubt anyone is willing to help a fella out...

Well... guess it's time to get back to work...

*dons raggedy clothes* *starts clanging a metal cup against metal bars*

ALMS? ALMS FOR US NOT IN CALIFORNIA? MULAN MARQUEES FOR THE POOR?

*holds up a cardboard sign reading "WILL WORK 4 PINS"*

LOL! just keep me in your address book message me something, if I am off that day too, i'll try to go then too, no promises at this moment because I have to look at my schedule for work, and if I take the first and 2nd off I cannot take anymore off that month, I need to save my Vacay Jordans Birthday and Halloween are both Disney trips and I have to save some for other awesome pin releases, but if im off im game I'll help you. like I said just message me.

I think you just created a demon.

And ahhh. The more I look at them the more I want the Rapunzel and Flynn one. But I don't collect Tangled. Is it wrong of me to want to get it anyways? ;-;

Hey. Im still waiting for Merida and Rapunzel on Angus while shooting arrows at Jessica and she is dodging them while drinking a milkshake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back