• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
How am I in for a bumpy road? My life doesn't revolve around a pin site... I go out and trade mostly in public. And I don't need to make friends with every person on this site. I have plenty of pin friends already, thank you very much. For someone telling me to chill maybe you should take your own advice, I'm just telling you what the OP wants for this thread which is this for info SPECIFICALLY for either info on new released PTDs and info pertaining to current PTDs status, not for personal opinions on what characters you want or dislike. There are other threads for those opinions and if you put your complaints on there I have no qualms with you cause that is the appropriate place for them and that is your personal opinion. But for this thread specifically no one here wants to see post after post of how much you don't like this PTD. I don't check this thread for that. I come on here to see updates on the ptd releases. So please take your hissy fit with DSF choices in characters to the correct threads.

PS I've been trading for YEARS. I collected PTDs before they became "the thing" don't lecture me on how many of each character there are. By the way... You missed one, there are also 2 alice PTDs. Have good day.

Please end this feud or PM one another. I agree when you said that this thread is for DSF updates, not opinions (unless its something like "they just released a Wall-E ptd and he looks soo cute").

So I assume the Tweedles are still there?

How am I in for a bumpy road? My life doesn't revolve around a pin site... I go out and trade mostly in public. And I don't need to make friends with every person on this site. I have plenty of pin friends already, thank you very much. For someone telling me to chill maybe you should take your own advice, I'm just telling you what the OP wants for this thread which is this for info SPECIFICALLY for either info on new released PTDs and info pertaining to current PTDs status, not for personal opinions on what characters you want or dislike. There are other threads for those opinions and if you put your complaints on there I have no qualms with you cause that is the appropriate place for them and that is your personal opinion. But for this thread specifically no one here wants to see post after post of how much you don't like this PTD. I don't check this thread for that. I come on here to see updates on the ptd releases. So please take your hissy fit with DSF choices in characters to the correct threads.

PS I've been trading for YEARS. I collected PTDs before they became "the thing" don't lecture me on how many of each character there are. By the way... You missed one, there are also 2 alice PTDs. Have good day.

I am already a PTD completist, FYI. And I never get why people never take poignant advice? If you get all worked up just because someone on an internet forum doesn't like something you do, um, yikes. Oh there's 2 Alice PTD pins? Well, 1 more than we needed then. I forgot the stool one, it hardly counts since it's the smallest PTD I think they've ever made. Tied with Cheshire stool.

And this thread has served as the PTD chatter/banter thread for some time now. Not sure why you think it is your duty to moderate it?

That is crazy! I can't even wait half a day until I want the PTD to change lol they should just allow them to be a "gift with purchase" pin if it lasts more than a week lol

Thats why I have 6 Daisy's! Lol

Anyway this thread was fun while it lasted.

Speaking of new characters, isn't it time for another Stitch PTD? I mean, there's only about a dozen or so... Not nearly enough!

ok. sorry I am so far behind... busy holiday weekend.

for the arguement taking place... take it to PM, if it continues I will report it to the MODs.
this thread is for specific PTD release updates ONLY. Thank you.

so the current one is Tweedle boys yes???? I will update the OP.

Good Lord no! Give us someone we haven't sen yet. And not in a weird come hither look either.

:lol: Don't say that! DSF will interpret that as "Oh! Then we need a PTD Jessica with a hat on, and a PTD Jessica with 1 shoe missing, and a PTD of Jessica with a cat, etc." and the list goes on and on..

I'm sure if DSF was an online that there would be enough AiW collectors around the world to sell out the LE500 pin, it's just that for the 500 in CA, there aren't enough in that specific location.

P.S. Everybody look at the bright side, if you don't like AiW PTDs, then this is one less PTD they need to release until they are done with AiW PTDs (since they are clearly trying to make PTD sets which is an awesome idea, once all the AiW PTDs make a set, we won't see another for a very long time).

Pixie, you should note at the bottom of your first post, generally 11am is the start of sales time, but as we witnessed, it may change (possilby to 9:30am) upon DSF announcement.

Oooh, I gotta go add this one to my wants in the PTD Central thread!

I'm an Alice collector, but I'm still really glad to see characters they haven't done before. I was totally thrilled with the sorcerer hats for the same reason-- doorknob! Flamingo! Walrus! Carpenter! etc. Even within my collection themes, I like variety.

I hope they keep doing characters they've never done a PTD of before.

Thats why I have 6 Daisy's! Lol

hahaha! Nice :lol: I wish they would do this with any Rapunzel PTD (HAH!) or any other popular characters. There would be riots!

Imagine if they had done the Sully PTD design, but with Jessica instead.

It would have sold out in record time.

LOL. And I honestly think it wouldn't be that horrible. Jessica is a stunning woman. But I'll leave my opinion at that ;) Still, I think DSF would benefit in making their most recurring characters into different designs, and not in their same ensemble just holding an ice cream cone. Like the 89473 PTD of Jessica; she is one of the best Jessica PTD thus far (IMO of course), and it's simply because she is wearing a completely different outfit from her other PTDs. I dunno, it would make me more excited to get one of my favorite characters wearing an outfit that they wouldn't/haven't worn in a film :)

I hope this wasn't too off topic...

Pixie, you should note at the bottom of your first post, generally 11am is the start of sales time, but as we witnessed, it may change (possilby to 9:30am) upon DSF announcement.

I thought about it. But chose to leave it as is... I think that was a once off attempt to kill the lines a bit. IF they make a practice of switching it to 9:30am on big release days *or do it again* I will add a note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back