• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final DSF PTD is Tiana/Naveen 9.28.13
for the arguement taking place... take it to PM, if it continues I will report it to the MODs.
this thread is for specific PTD release updates ONLY. Thank you.
What the Pixie who isn't so Psycho said. Please take any and all arguments to PM and leave this thread for PTD updates - otherwise the thread will be closed and we can attempt again with another one. I now return you to your regularly scheduled PTD madness ... I'd suggest that Pixie ice cream bomb the thread, but I suspect with the rate these pins have been released lately, nobody would want to look at any more ice cream.

chicken.. I bomb the thread with a chicken warrior.
warrior-chicken-300x225.jpg

so the sulley one is completely gone?
Yup all gone. Every time one Pin trader delight is sold out then another one that is different gets release. Once that one is all gone another will come out and so on. Sulley was released August 28th and Sold out on the 30th. Then The Mary Poppins Penguin was released August 30th then it sold Out I believe on August 31st. Tweetle Dee and Dumb was released on August 31st and is still around till it sells out...I think this one will be around for a while because it is a limited edition 500. Sulley and the Penguin was limited edition 300 so they sold out faster. At the beginning of this thread under the picture Psycho Pixie has put the dates of all the recent PTDs were released and how long they have lasted. Check it out. It'd kind of interesting to see how some PTDs are gone within a day and others that stick around for days.

Okay we now have about 9 DPF members going to the Soda Fountain about 11 AM this morning to pin trade! We are currently discussing in DPF mobile chat, hope to see some added members there.

Last edited:
While I enjoy the thrill of a new PTD, there is also the dread of those things rotating out too quickly. It costs a lot of time, money, and effort, to get a PTD; even more so with the one per person limit. I'd rather they sit there an average of five days, to be honest. I'd love to do other things, rather than worrying about being available for the next PTD change or having to make multiple trips in a single week. Artificially running the pins out is not one of my favorite activities performed by this crazed hobby population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back