• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am Falling In Love with Beast Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Falling In Love with Beast Pins
Oh I feel it necessary to ask... why does the one guy to get a Disney butt shot on film turn out to be KING FERGUS!? I'd like to lodge a formal complaint with Disney animators about a misused butt shot that should have been more appropriately used on ... Flynn Rider.
flynn-a.gif

As President of Team Fergus, officially we thank you for the show of support to our favorite guy!! :) :rofl: ......................unofficially, my vote still stands for Beast in his human form :p

Okay... you are all mistaken... King Fergus trumps all those pretty boys! *giggles* Kidding ... kidding!!
tumblr_m300giP6041qaru0yo1_500.gif

Im in love with prince Eric (of course ) but Adam is really close too. But who could forget Tarzan! Or Hercules! Ooo-la-la!

Oh I feel it necessary to ask... why does the one guy to get a Disney butt shot on film turn out to be KING FERGUS!? I'd like to lodge a formal complaint with Disney animators about a misused butt shot that should have been more appropriately used on ... Flynn Rider.
flynn-a.gif

OMG peeing my pants right now :rofl: Laney, we are so obviously really gonna become good friends due to our impeccable taste in Disney men :naughty: :lol:

Surely Tarzan must have some sort of Disney rear end shot?!

Also, I LOVE this thread. :') Haha!

Yes I like Flynn and Aladdin and Eric. Actually I like all of them lol they are all hot and rich!
Flynn and Aladdin are only rich via their spouses :rofl:
Jim <3 <3 <3 It only makes it even better he's voiced by Joseph Gordon Levitt... PHWOAR!
:rofl: I have NEVER heard this before... I'm sorry but I will be using this from now on *steals* xD
Seriously? :lol:

Eric please! From the first time I saw the storm, he did go back to save his dog after all from a burning ship.
Not only brave but kind "Gee, you must have really been through something... don't worry I'll help you, come on, you'll be okay."
tumblr_ls1szrZgnA1qb2crn.gif

I think his name is officially Adam now. I saw a doll set from Disney and the name "Adam" was on it! It was considered a rumored thing before, but now I think it's real!

And ya'll are crazy, Gaston all the way!

tumblr_lucsa0r0Xb1qdn1gmo3_r1_500.gif

Number One EVERYTIME!!! GASTON LOVERS UNITE!!
Id have to go
Gaston

Adam
Eric
Flynn/ Young Macintosh
Hercules
Phillip

Guys your all wrong, right answer = hades lol

My favourite beast pin is :
pin53192
it makes me giggle.

..........Is something wrong with me that I now suddenly WANT this pin...?

OMG peeing my pants right now :rofl: Laney, we are so obviously really gonna become good friends due to our impeccable taste in Disney men :naughty: :lol:

Surely Tarzan must have some sort of Disney rear end shot?!

Also, I LOVE this thread. :') Haha!

AGREED! I'm sure there must be a scene pause that has Tarzan flashing some cheek. I mean that loincloth is so tiny and he gets so...swingy and jumpy on those vines. I mean put all that together and Tarzan butt cheek must be in the equation SOMEWHERE... xD

This thread!!! :rofl: I vote for Beast, yesterday, today, and tomorrow lol... Though I wouldn't turn away from Flynn or Naveen :naughty:

hahaha loves it. I would kiss any prince. I think i found another candidate and his name is Albert I will keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back