• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

I am Falling In Love with Beast Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am Falling In Love with Beast Pins
Oh I feel it necessary to ask... why does the one guy to get a Disney butt shot on film turn out to be KING FERGUS!? I'd like to lodge a formal complaint with Disney animators about a misused butt shot that should have been more appropriately used on ... Flynn Rider.

As President of Team Fergus, officially we thank you for the show of support to our favorite guy!! :rofl: ......................unofficially, my vote still stands for Beast in his human form

Okay... you are all mistaken... King Fergus trumps all those pretty boys! *giggles* Kidding ... kidding!!

Im in love with prince Eric (of course ) but Adam is really close too. But who could forget Tarzan! Or Hercules! Ooo-la-la!

OMG peeing my pants right now :rofl: Laney, we are so obviously really gonna become good friends due to our impeccable taste in Disney men :naughty: :lol:

Surely Tarzan must have some sort of Disney rear end shot?!

Also, I LOVE this thread. :') Haha!

Yes I like Flynn and Aladdin and Eric. Actually I like all of them lol they are all hot and rich!
Flynn and Aladdin are only rich via their spouses :rofl:
Jim <3 <3 <3 It only makes it even better he's voiced by Joseph Gordon Levitt... PHWOAR!
:rofl: I have NEVER heard this before... I'm sorry but I will be using this from now on *steals* xD
Seriously? :lol:

Eric please! From the first time I saw the storm, he did go back to save his dog after all from a burning ship.
Not only brave but kind "Gee, you must have really been through something... don't worry I'll help you, come on, you'll be okay."

I think his name is officially Adam now. I saw a doll set from Disney and the name "Adam" was on it! It was considered a rumored thing before, but now I think it's real!

And ya'll are crazy, Gaston all the way!

Number One EVERYTIME!!! GASTON LOVERS UNITE!!
Id have to go
Gaston

Adam
Eric
Flynn/ Young Macintosh
Hercules
Phillip

Guys your all wrong, right answer = hades lol

My favourite beast pin is :
it makes me giggle.

..........Is something wrong with me that I now suddenly WANT this pin...?

AGREED! I'm sure there must be a scene pause that has Tarzan flashing some cheek. I mean that loincloth is so tiny and he gets so...swingy and jumpy on those vines. I mean put all that together and Tarzan butt cheek must be in the equation SOMEWHERE... xD

This thread!!! :rofl: I vote for Beast, yesterday, today, and tomorrow lol... Though I wouldn't turn away from Flynn or Naveen :naughty:

hahaha loves it. I would kiss any prince. I think i found another candidate and his name is Albert I will keep everyone posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.