• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Idas reaction to getting a bike!

ZAPPED! Idas reaction to getting a bike!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
When all the packages was opened we suddenly found one more package under the tree. It said to Ida from Santa.

This is a video of her opening it. Its in Swedish of course but first you hear her and my mom talking about her wishing for a bike but not getting it.
Then she opens the gift and says kind of confused: Oh its a picture of the bike I wanted.
Then I tell her she WILL get it, it just did not make it in time befor christmas and thats when she throws her self in my arms.

[video=youtube;X5GmVze4DOs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5GmVze4DOs&feature=share&list=UUFGJpBjUD2 jZ5LWrFXoZ39g&index=1[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5GmVze4DOs&feature=share&list=UUFGJpBjUD2jZ5LWrFXoZ39g&index=1

I could not film after that because we were all crying of happiness, but here is a picture of her holding the pic and the stabilizer wheels.

The happiest girl in the world!!!

bild1.jpg

We just want to thank you all so increadible much for making this happen!!! There really is no words to even begin to express how much this means to us! I just start to cry everytime I try to get something down on the screen and then I cant see what I write anymore.

I can just hope that the smile on her face can tell you how happy she is. And I promise to publish a movie of her trying it for the first time as soon as it arrives. Hopefully it wont take to long time.

Again THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

Last edited:
That is so wonderful!!! This is the meaning of Christmas, making dreams come true. I can't wait to see the video of her riding her new bike!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Thank you for sharing this!!!

This made me cry!!! Im so happy for Ida!! this is so sweet :)!! Merry christmas <3

Thank you for sharing the video!!! <3

this is so wonderful, I'm so glad her wish came true. Congratulations, you both really deserve it and I can't begin to imagine how much it means to Ida. Happy christmas :)

Aww, tearing up and my family is looking at me like I'm crazy haha.
Thanks for sharing! So glad that this dream could come true :)
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thank you so much for sharing your video and making my Christmas even more special! I am very excited to see the video of her riding her new bike.

First...she is so beautiful! And thank you for sharing the video with us! We love you guys! Can't wait to see her ride it!

This made me cry! Thank you so much for sharing this! I'm so happy I could be a part of helping her get it! I even told my mom about and she wanted to help with getting her the bike! Which is why I was a spot hog on the game! Sorry about that. I absolutely can't wait to see her riding it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the true meaning of christmas, helping others. You. And your family are amazing, can't wait to see pictures of Ida on her bike. Sending so much love and well wishes to you all. All the best xxx

Absolutely love it!!!! :D It is so awesome to make children's wishes come true!!! I don't know how I missed it or I would have helped, it wouldn't have been a lot, but I would have done something! :) So great to see her smiling so big! I wish I knew Swedish! :lol: Ya for Ida!!!

Back