• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ~~~Joy a Holiday ZAP Package ~~I was BRAVE to open it...LOL!!

ZAPPED! ~~~Joy a Holiday ZAP Package ~~I was BRAVE to open it...LOL!!

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
OMG!!OMG!!OMG!!I just got another awesome ZAP!!And he was sneaky as I was on the ph yesterday with him!!LOL!!

The zap I was recieved was from 'STEVE (THEotherSteve)my Co-Correspondent here on DPF!!lookie what he sent me:)

pin93683

and :
pin92893

Words cannot express how I feel right now!How generous of you,I wanted the Brave set!but never thought I would recieve it like this
and I love the Marquee Pin as well..I am as thrilled as Tigger seems to be on my note

Thank you much again....and you have a Tiggeriffic Holiday season!!

Judy

MY OH MY this is a glorious gift! ( but you do so much good on here im not suprised on such a great zap!) Steve could you be anymore generous!!??

I tell you, we should all gang up on him, and bombard him with tons of Zaps!!!!!!!!

PM me if your interested. lolol

Vicki

Awesome! This thread (hahaha like the broken Brave tapestry threads) and your title are hilarious. I love that you "other" correspondent did this too. You guys are a great duo! :)

Back