• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melonballer's Pin Picture a day thread
How about a pin that represents who you are? Or a pin that when you look at it, it makes you smile? Or how about your first pin or your first zap? :)

Hi everybody. I know it is early, but here is tomorrow's pin picture of the day. I am going to be really busy for the next 24 hours, so I wanted to get this out there properly, before I am limited on time.

So this entry is a disneyshopping.com LE100 Stitch from 2009. I picked this set up for dancecats cause she had gone to bed before it was released and would have missed it otherwise. lol. I have no idea if she still has it or if it was a trader, but here you go.

I do have some cat pins. So that is doable. With d23 this weekend I may do some related posts for that. But we will see.

Oh and for those asking about my first pin, that will happen too. I just have to find the pic I took of it.

Hi everyone. I am a few minutes early, but who cares?! Let's post! LOL.

Today's entry is from 2009 and is a celebration of Donald Duck's 75th Anniversary.

I was asked who my favorite Fab 5 character is and Donald is the one. Maybe one of these days I will tell the story as to why. lol

Anyway, with the D23 Expo starting tomorrow, my pin posts will be related to the event in some way. No, I will not be there. So don't expect pictures of the convention releases or anything like that. I hope you all enjoy the picture and what I have planned. And for those of you who have made suggestions, do not worry, I have not forgotten them.

So with the D23 Expo starting today, I thought it would be nice to show a D23 pin. In fact all this weekend the pins will be related to D23 in some way. Either they were sold by D23, were sold at the D23 Expo, or are somehow related to a piece of news from that day. For today's entry we have a pin that was sold via D23, the Goofeteer. This Jumbo pin depicts Goofy as the Rocketeer.

Hi everybody. Here is today's entry. This Piece of History Star Tours pin was released at the 2011 D23 convention.

Enjoy. Tomorrow I promise something really exciting. lol

Ok everybody. So with D23 winding down today, I have one last D23 related pin to show you. While this pin was not a D23 pin, it was released at the last D23. Today I present Designer Princess Aurora.

Hi everybody. Ok, here is the deal. For the next couple of days I am going to continue working off of the suggestions I have got. After that we are going to have a theme week. During that week I will post pins that fit the theme. However, you all get to decide which theme I do. So here are the 3 themes.

1. Trontastic! Pins that are related to Tron, Tron Legacy and such.

2. Jessica + Roger = ♥ Pins that feature both Jessica and Roger Rabbit.

3. Disney on your TV. Pins that feature shows that were made for TV, like Disney Afternoon. Post and vote for your favorite. #1 vote getter will be the theme for 1 week. Voting ends Tuesday.

No votes yet? Awww.

In the meanwhile, you asked for Little Green Men? You get Little Green Men. This pin came from DisneyStore UK and was part of a series. This pin is actually available for trade.

No votes yet? Awww.

In the meanwhile, you asked for Little Green Men? You get Little Green Men. This pin came from DisneyStore UK and was part of a series. This pin is actually available for trade.

love this! Earth day set, right? Have them all!

There is no where near enough Gargoyles pins out there. I love that Broadway and Patrick Starr from Spongebob are voice by the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back