• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My collection so far! UPDATED: 4/5/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually have a Harry Potter pin collection - the only pins I collect from Universal. My roomie collects Despicable Me - she loves the little minions! If you (or anyone) would like any of the HP pins I will trade them or get them for you at cost. I will have to post my collection but I am in the middle of putting them in frames/shadow boxes. Seeing lost_sun_princess's collection inspired me! :)

But I love your collection - random pins are fun! I just have the problem of once I start a collection...I start off running and my budget just will not allow it!! lol

I actually have a Harry Potter pin collection - the only pins I collect from Universal. My roomie collects Despicable Me - she loves the little minions! If you (or anyone) would like any of the HP pins I will trade them or get them for you at cost. I will have to post my collection but I am in the middle of putting them in frames/shadow boxes. Seeing lost_sun_princess's collection inspired me! :)

But I love your collection - random pins are fun! I just have the problem of once I start a collection...I start off running and my budget just will not allow it!! lol

Awesome!! I was not into pin trading when I went to universal, I told my sister to pick up that pin for me! LOL!! But I would love to see your collection of Harry Potter pins!! I would also love to see your roomies Despicable Me collection... I want a fluffy unicorn pin... DO THEY HAVE THOSE?! omg I now need one!! LOL If you ever post pictures please please let me know!!!

I love J'aimie's shadow boxes!! They are sooo pretty!! I always say once I get the money I am going to put my pins in a better display- but I never get around too it. :( Although, I do have a great idea for what to do with my Brave pins!!

She only has three or four of the minions. I haven't seen the fluffy unicorn but I avoid Universal during the holidays. They may have one now... I will definitely look for you when I go back!!

I have started putting my PODMs in shadowboxes with the lights behind them. I just love the idea and it looks great! I will post those once I get them done...which might be awhile. Time just seems to be the one thing I don't have right now! ;)

These are so pretty Jenna I see you have the same pink bag as me. I sold it though because it got dirty to fast and wearing it around all day at disneyland didn't help either because my jeans dyed the cover from rubbing. Nice collection though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back