• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OFFICIAL 52 WEEKS THREAD: 3/4 of the Way there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAPPED! OFFICIAL 52 WEEKS THREAD: 3/4 of the Way there!!
I had so much fun watching you jump up and down when you saw that pin. They couldn't have picked a more perfect pin to send you. Thank you Alex and Bruna for putting such a huge smile on my daughter's face.

Hello all,

Today I went to the mailbox and pulled out several packages. Some were for my mom and there were two for me. One of them I was expecting and the other one I was not. I looked at the address and immediately knew who it was from (Zagales14). In an instant, the biggest, most cheesy grin came across my face. I was so excited because I could not wait to see what was inside, so I ran inside and opened it post haste! When I saw what pin it was I was like :eek2: OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I just started collecting Alice in Wonderland and have only added a few pins to my collection thus far and the pin I got today is just a most perfect addition (plus I have really been wanting it) because it has Alice and Dinah together. The note that came along with it was absolutely adorable as well. On one side it has Lightning McQueen and says 52 weeks of zapping and the other has some very kind words from Alex and Bruna. I am so greatful to have met you guys, you have been so kind to me and everyone else here on DPF. Thank you so much for the generosity you have shown me. You truely are amazing :hug:

- See more at: http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/e...0042.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1#sthash.vhZuFSwf.dpuf

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, I love it!!!

Erin :)

It was our absolute pleasure. You and your mom are special to us!! We truly hope you like it!!

Hello all,

Today I went to the mailbox and pulled out several packages. Some were for my mom and there were two for me. One of them I was expecting and the other one I was not. I looked at the address and immediately knew who it was from (Zagales14). In an instant, the biggest, most cheesy grin came across my face. I was so excited because I could not wait to see what was inside, so I ran inside and opened it post haste! When I saw what pin it was I was like :eek2: OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I just started collecting Alice in Wonderland and have only added a few pins to my collection thus far and the pin I got today is just a most perfect addition (plus I have really been wanting it) because it has Alice and Dinah together. The note that came along with it was absolutely adorable as well. On one side it has Lightning McQueen and says 52 weeks of zapping and the other has some very kind words from Alex and Bruna. I am so greatful to have met you guys, you have been so kind to me and everyone else here on DPF. Thank you so much for the generosity you have shown me. You truely are amazing :hug:

- See more at: http://s1017.photobucket.com/user/e...0042.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1#sthash.vhZuFSwf.dpuf

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, I love it!!!

Erin :)

Squee! I did not expect to be one of the weeks of zapping, but lo and behold, in my PO box today was a big grinning Lightning McQueen with a sweet note and a Goofy ZAP! (I made a little squeaky sound when I opened the package!)

attachment.php

I'm collecting all the 13 mystery pins and some of the other 2013 pins because 13 is my lucky number! :D

Thanks so much!!

And we thank you for the wonderful great thing you are doing for this community, nothing is greater than putting a smile on someones face and making them feel good! Thank you for your generosity! you are fabulous!

I want to say thanks so much for my sweet Zap my husband was so happy to get a ZAP out of the deal. He is very deserving of it he is my shipping department and my pick up department. Thanks so much Bruno and Alex for doing this and also poohlady for picking me. the pin I got was Pin 87964: WDI - The Haunted Mansion - Hitchhiking Ghosts - Sculpted Metal Series - Bronze - Phineas Only

Something unusual showed up in my home mailbox...a LBE...I've been Zapped! Opening up the package I discovered this awesome pin and much appreciated note...

20130707_183350.jpg

This is a fantastic idea! You are great to do this for so many! May Pin Karma rain positively over you for many years to come!

Came home from a rather bummy day today and found a larger looking package at the door. Curious, I didn't know what I had ordered or was waiting for. When I tore into it, I was amazingly surprised and honored. Erika shed a little tear, too :) We're both so thankful and grateful for this zap, including all the comics! Thank you SO MUCH!!!It means a lot, especially since we're pretty new to the forums. You really made our day!

Last edited:
This is the first time I really noticed and read through this thread.

What an amazing thing you're doing, Zagales! You're making so many people happy - Way to go!

Congratulations to everyone who's been zapped so far! Can't wait to see who's next. :)

Came home from a rather bummy day today and found a larger looking package at the door. Curious, I didn't know what I had ordered or was waiting for. When I tore into it, I was amazingly surprised and honored. Erika shed a little tear, too :) We're both so thankful and grateful for this zap, including all the comics! Thank you SO MUCH!!!It means a lot, especially since we're pretty new to the forums. You really made our day!

Glad you guys liked it!! Wishing you guys the best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back