• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OMGosh!!! GRAIL ZAPS!!

ZAPPED! OMGosh!!! GRAIL ZAPS!!

MotherKnowsBest

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
First off :facepalm:…. A VERY OVERDUE thank you to Jade!

You have helped finnish a collection! :hsd:

She is so beautiful!!!! Now if only Ariel would swim a little faster to my house So excited to have the Seasons all together!

Now on to Alyssadon!!!!
:wat: A SIGGY PIN!!! Are you serious!!! I have been looking like crazy for this one and it's one of the few Darris hasn't been able to find

How can that much cuteness be in such a tiny pin!!!!!

:hug:THANK YOU GUYS!!!!THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!:bowdown:

AWWWWW Angie!!! what wonderful Zaps, to a truly deserving and wonderful couple <3 <3 that pegasus is cute as a button ( and boy karl is going to be jealous of that aurora!) promise to take photos of the seasons all together??

Congratulations!!! With all the grail zaps you and your family have shared with many of us, it's wonderful to read when you are able to be surprised with some grail finds as well! So happy for you!!! <3

Congrats!!! They are both truly amazing pins from two awesome DPFers. Those pins are going to an amazing home... Congrats you guys.

P.s. I wanna see pics of all the seasons together also!!!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be seeing this plenty of times, but you truly are extremely deserving! Amazing pins for amazing people!!!

And, yes, show ALL the seasons!

Nice pins! The Aurora is so beautiful! And that tiny baby pegasus???? Simply adorable! Congrats to you and huge kudos to the zappers! Grail zaps are the best! And the giving is as much fun as the receiving! Way to go!!!!!

OMGRACIOUS! What awesome zaps! I've been wanting those seasons ones too... but they're hard to find! And that Pegasus is ADORABLE! Definitely "squee worthy"! Congrats Angie! You and Darris are awesome to the people on the forum, so you guys definitely deserve it!