• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

She is finally mine!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is finally mine!! :)

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
After trying to get this pin for 4 years and missing it by seconds on ebay more than once plus having 2 people back out of trades on it I was ready to give up! Then, I was FINALLY able to set up a trade for her... The Ariel Seasons Autumn pin! :bowdown:

100_3510.jpg

Not only did I get her but I got Jess in Germany as well which was another most wanted! I was sooo excited when they came in.

With the pin selling for my camera lately I have been trying to trade some to get some fun new pins in and avoid buying as much as possible. I have 2 other really great trades coming in soon as well that I am also crazy excited about AND I got these 2 recently as well.

After getting this Stitch I am one Stitch pin away from having all the Stitch raincoat pins which I love. :)
100_3513.jpg

Just need this one now - Pin 40357: Disney Auctions - Stitch US Cities ( Stitch in Seattle ) and my set will be complete. :)

I got this one as well which is up for trade.

100_3516.jpg

Congratz! That pin is so pretty, I took a picture of myself with it to prove that I actually had it... even if it was for a couple hours :D

Hooray! I know you have wanted her for so long. I am sure she is just as beautiful as the SW Winter pin. Just looking at it makes me so happy!

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I really appreciate them. :) I have been really excited about these, esp the Ariel. Now it makes me want to get the full set. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back