• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP

ZAPPED! Show me your signature - You may get a ZAP
Welcome back! I'm awful at narrowing things down so my grails are in a list linked in my sig. My PP is OneDynamiteGal.

This is such a nice idea, I love to try and hunt down other member's grails.

Welcome back! I don't have pins in my signature, but feel free to have a look at my pinpics if you want; turbo-tastic.

And Happy Holidays!

Welcome back! I don't have much but if I happen to have anything that is IN anyone's signature on my traders (ElysionsPrincess), I would be happy to contribute This is a cool idea!!

Welcome back. I don't need or want to be zapped. Thanks to rasputins overly generous ness I own ever pin on my signature now. But I did want to pop in say hi and congrats on the awesome pin from Lisa and Brian!!! They really are the best.

Aragorn!!! Huggles! Welcome back! My signature hasn't changed much, because I have no clue how to do them. The one I have now I did in paint and took me forever. Also have one for the coca cola pins and the movie poster pins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back! how nice of you to offer up some zaps. My wants are on my Disney pin place under Lumiere, pin pics is TheCheshireCat.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I love all the signatures and have a plan for my next one.

Unfortunately I haven't won the lottery and cannot zap everyone but I will be sending out at least 10 requests for addresses.

Have a great holiday and I hope to see you all at the next pin trading event.

Aragorn

You are SO amazingly kind!!! :hug: I am sure that most of us are just super happy to have you back around...not whether we get a pin or not!!! You are such an important part of the forums! Ten pins are going to make ten very happy DEF members!!! Welcome back again!

Welcome back. It is really great what you are doing. I hope we can trade in the future.
My pin pics is lovepins208