• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Some of my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my collection

ejangabang

All Tangled up in Disney Pins
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Here's part of mine and my mom's collection. I'm looking to add more pictures of the rest of my collection once i'm done fixing and putting them onto boards:) Hope you enjoy!

Our Mulan board:
attachment.php

Our lanyards (BaTB, Enchanted, Snow White)
attachment.php

Our Tangled board and lanyard:
attachment.php

If you can't see the picture, click here: http://disneypinforum.com/album.php?albumid=425

Last edited:
Ahh I see the pin you traded with me!
Congrats on the beautiful lanyards and boards!
You have so many doubles of those hard Tangled pins! :)
That's just amazing! I'm speechless....:)
Did you see the new DLP Princess Pins? More to add to your lanyards and boards!

Last edited:
Ahh I see the pin you traded with me!
Congrats on the beautiful lanyards and boards!
You have so many doubles of those hard Tangled pins! :)
That's just amazing! I'm speechless....:)
Did you see the new DLP Princess Pins? More to add to your lanyards and boards!
Thank you! the Tangled board is my mom's and the lanyard is mine. we have 2 separate collections:) and yeah i saw them! they look so pretty!

Thanks everyone for your sweet comments! the boards were decorated and put together by my mom but I picked the stickers^_^ and the lanyards were Amy's (wyllieam) BigFatLanyards! She has awesome designs and she also takes requests for what you want your lanyard to look like:)

Are your pins on your Tangled Lanyard for trade? Asking just because you have duplicates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back