• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

The Beginnings of my Marquee Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Beginnings of my Marquee Collection!

erikr

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hello.
So I have been really into marquees lately. Here is what I have so far:).
I have to say thanks to Nathan95 for helping me so much and giving me great advice on collecting marquees.

Here is an updated picture!
226806_134333243406611_432271802_n.jpg

Still have Arriety and Meet the Robinson on the way! UP is now pending:x:

64753_130865453753390_839920827_n.jpg

Last edited:
That's a pretty darn good start! I LOVE that Oliver marquee... it's so freakin' cute. I'm wishing you the very best of luck in your quest to obtain more :)

Wow, u are off to a fantastic start I think! U already have the Tangled and Avengers ones!! I'm quite envious! lol Good luck on getting more :)

Your collection is amazing already!
I'm dying over the Tangled, Peter Pan, Mulan and Brave Marquees.
I'm not massively into them, but those and Beauty & The Beast are all on my wants list.

Looking very nice!

Crazy congrats on the pending Enchanted marquee... I've been looking for it for some time with no luck.

Keep up the good work.

Looking very nice!

Crazy congrats on the pending Enchanted marquee... I've been looking for it for some time with no luck.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Yesterday my two pending Enchanted trades fell through:cry:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back