• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

We're Paul & Jackie, and we have a Disney Pin problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're Paul & Jackie, and we have a Disney Pin problem!!!

Paul & Jackie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So, we just got back from a weekend at Disneyland, and boy what a trip. We left with 73 total pins, and ended up coming home with 125. We have a few more than that, as those numbers count 1 for some of the pairs (WDW Keys to the Kingdom and Star Wars pin set etc). So we definitely are in the 140 pin range, and we just started in April during our first ever WDW trip. We love this addiction, and look forward to every trip now down to Disneyland. There are a few themes to some pages, but Jackie is the excellent organizer of the pins. We're a lover of all pins, whatever looks nice and we're both liking at the time. We do try taking advantage of the Passholder ones, being members, why not! Happy Browsing!!

Last edited:

7630962958_4cf3814117.jpg

7630966580_f027b96cd7.jpg

7630969800_1a03a6bd19.jpg

7630972746_3e36e575be.jpg

7630975964_cdd73d2b7c.jpg

7630982952_ac715e130c.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Paul & Jackie, I too am a Disney Pin Addict. I know it's a difficult problem, but we have a simple 3 step program that will help you with the addiction. Step 1: Buy more pins. Step 2: Trade more pins. Step 3: Collect more pins. See, now wasn't that easy:) Pinsanity - there is no cure!

Welcome Paul & Jackie, I too am a Disney Pin Addict. I know it's a difficult problem, but we have a simple 3 step program that will help you with the addiction. Step 1: Buy more pins. Step 2: Trade more pins. Step 3: Collect more pins. See, now wasn't that easy:) Pinsanity - there is no cure!

Couldn't agree more!
Great collection though, love the cars land ones!

One HUUUUGE problem I see, whay do you have a Giants pin next to an A's pin? Really? lolol

Nice collection going there.

Vicki

One thing that we found out this weekend, getting close to completing some of your mystery sets (Orange Bird and Undersea Band) makes you really want to save those trades with CMs! We lucked out with Orange Bird and the Undersea Band. We love collecting, feel like kids again!

Couldn't agree more!
Great collection though, love the cars land ones!

I got the Cars pins for my grandson even though he is only 2-1/2 yrs old. I'm starting him off with a good base collection and hoping he can keep up with grandma. You have some very nice pins in your collection and someday you will have even more. Let me know if I can ever help you out with WDW pins. I'm happy to help you acquire them:)

Thanks all. Some really awesome people, giving advice willing to help with your collection. Appreciate it all. We're hoping one day our collection can be pretty extensive.

Welcome aboard, gald to see another SW pin fan. I just started pins about a month ago and its got me by the...wallet. :D

I (Paul) love the SW pins, and ever since I saw the storm trooper eating ice cream, I've been hooked! Disney has tons of SW pins nowadays, and luckily I had a friend go to WDW during their ST Days and picked me up the limited edition darth donald.

is that a new nerd? Oops, apparently I don't bother looking at Mickey's clothes on the nerds we have. LOL

I (Paul) love the SW pins, and ever since I saw the storm trooper eating ice cream, I've been hooked! Disney has tons of SW pins nowadays, and luckily I had a friend go to WDW during their ST Days and picked me up the limited edition darth donald.

That was my first Star Wars pins (storm trooper eating ice cream) and I found it on a cast lanyard. Then I had to have Yoda "You must be this tall to ride the ride" pin and from there, wow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back