• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
tigger mickey sent me the cutest little pins! #62492 armadillo and 62497 deer from the midway mania box.

I know you said get pics Tiggermickey, but my picture taking hubby is in line at DSF right now and I cant figure out his camera....

Thank you!!!

I got 2 Pins from Dawny this is the first one [pinpics]44546[/pinpics] DLR - Cast Lanyard Series 4 - Fairies Collection (Lily)

and I also got this one!!! WHICH I LOVE! My abu collection is getting nicer! Thank you Dawny!!!!!

[pinpics]5323[/pinpics]ProPin - Aladdin Set (Abu the Monkey)

so cute!!

Last edited:
Received these two cuties from Clara last week:

pin56847
pin57291

Thanks Clara!

I got these two awesome pins from Brandy714!

They are so cute and awesome :D and now im into collecting Chip and Dale they fit in amazing in the collection!!

Pin 58829: WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Chip and Bullseye Only
Pin 58832: WDW - Disney Carousel - Mystery Tin Collection - Dale Only

5c335406.jpg

Thankyou so much!!

I have been too busy to post the three awesome PIF's I received this week... I promise I will take the time later tonight to post pictures and thank you's...

Pin 82328: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alphabet Letter Collection - F For Figaro
And a Timon figurine

I recieved the above from xPrincessEmilyx(Emily)

Thanks judy

Last edited:
I got this PIF and Zap from Jason (HandA). He knew that the XR pin was (as we put it) "dodgy" with boarders but he was nice enough to send it to me as a zap with my PIF pin too so I finally have my first ever piece of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Merchandise :D!!!!! He's had a little attack with a nail file around his edges a little to smooth off some pointy rough parts but he looks great on my purse :D
536077_10150951248950944_538865943_12288389_873777286_n.jpg

545966_10150951235620944_538865943_12288361_518017624_n.jpg

Glad he found a good home. :drool: He won't be missed too much. The kid did ask me why the pin he "traded" me wasn't on my board. Ummm ... uhh ...

I recieved these cute pins from (Kristine)Psycho Pixie
Pin 45194: Tinker Bell Glitter Wings /Pin 88060: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice In Wonderland Comics Collection - White Rabbit (Completer Pin)

Thanks they are great

Last edited:
Sooo excited about my PIF. Great HM pin, which just doubled the size of my Haunted Mansion collection!! LOL AND the cards on top of that .... Thanks so much to Roxanne!!

Untitled6-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just received this from Blacksmoke! I love them they are soooooo cute! Thanks Joni for making my day!
Pin 51549: Sandals / Flip Flops - Stitch (2 Pin Set)

I also received a great pin from Natelove!

From my wants list: Pin 39747: Deluxe Starter Set - Lanyard and 8 Pin Set (Stitch Red Silhouette)

Back