• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom Tangled Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Tangled Pin Board

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Hi everyone,
This board is made out of the same material as my previous board. Stretched canvas over a wooden frame. Unlike my other board though, I decided to paint this one. I did my best to draw and paint Rapunzel's "When will my life begin?" painting on the right and the design on the left. The sun banner is made of felt, foam, and ribbon. I was going to do a Fantasia pin boad, but I hit a roadblock with that one and now I have to replan it. At the same time I couldn't get the idea for this board out of my head. So I decided to just go ahead and make it to showcase my tiny Tangled collection. What do you think?

358ec3d0.jpg

ae70f53a.jpg

5f91020f.jpg

d6826c6a.jpg

0240c9e4.jpg

COOL! The canvas idea is really coming through as the BEST way to display ^_^ Wow, Princes and the Frog, now Tangled, can't wait to see what you do next! :)

Beautiful! You've inspired me to want to make one now ><! A little mermaid one! Can't wait to see more if/when you make them! :D

Oh my goodness, how beautiful!! <3 I absolutely love your painting, and your arranged your pins so lovely!

Thank you for sharing! I only wish I had talent like yours- my pins would be happier with such a pretty display around them! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back