• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction
gah, so busy! i haven't had time to work on my bid >.<

i shant even attempt to compete with a bid, lucky that i was blessed and found this pin long ago.. but this is a wonderful auction <3 well done david!!!

My Offer

I'm offering three different things first its my large drawing of grumpy... As you can see I love drawing something small like the grumpy sticker in the corner into something big and I can do this with mostly all disney characters except for rapunzel sadly.... Second I bid my drawn on shirt... I love making these when I go to Disneyland... I can draw any disney character on it or theme of disney on it.... Last but not least is my drawing of the Mickey as jack picture that I drew.... It's not as good as I hoped it would be, but it would do for now... I can't post the pictures for some reason right now, but as soon as I get home I will just that...

Posting Pictures

photo9_zpsf454ded4.jpg

Okay, I'm gonna stop reading all the bids before I get intimidated. :)

I bid one custom pin display board, any theme. Can be flat or have the 3D element (coroplast equivalent of pin-on-pin) in the design. Usually 18" x 24" (the size of the coroplast), but I have made them up to 24" x 24".

Examples are here on my collection post.

(Fortunately shipping won't be an issue!) :D

Okay, here we go. It's stil a work in progress, but it should get the idea across.

I add to my bid an option B. you can either choose a purple pascal plush OR.....
THIS!!
088d6be8eeb7ed518656879664b04819_zpsce1697ab.jpg

an original chalk pastel piece, featuring Mulan and Merida, as one. The warrior princesses together! Ta Dah! (And things of that nature)

okay, as you can see, it's a work in progress, but Merida's hair is gonna take a bit of time, so I thought I'd post this now. This is a fair sized piece, ideal for framing or wall hanging, however you'd want to use it ^^

i can measure it or take a size comparison shot, if you'd like

I'm offering three different things first its my large drawing of grumpy... As you can see I love drawing something small like the grumpy sticker in the corner into something big and I can do this with mostly all disney characters except for rapunzel sadly.... Second I bid my drawn on shirt... I love making these when I go to Disneyland... I can draw any disney character on it or theme of disney on it.... Last but not least is my drawing of the Mickey as jack picture that I drew.... It's not as good as I hoped it would be, but it would do for now... I can't post the pictures for some reason right now, but as soon as I get home I will just that...

I look forward to seeing the pix!!!

Okay, I'm gonna stop reading all the bids before I get intimidated. :)

I bid one custom pin display board, any theme. Can be flat or have the 3D element (coroplast equivalent of pin-on-pin) in the design. Usually 18" x 24" (the size of the coroplast), but I have made them up to 24" x 24".

Examples are here on my collection post.

(Fortunately shipping won't be an issue!) :D

You have nothing to be intimidated about, your boards are so amazing!!! No, shipping would not be an issue. :D You Seattleite you.

Okay, here we go. It's stil a work in progress, but it should get the idea across.

I add to my bid an option B. you can either choose a purple pascal plush OR.....
THIS!!
088d6be8eeb7ed518656879664b04819_zpsce1697ab.jpg

an original chalk pastel piece, featuring Mulan and Merida, as one. The warrior princesses together! Ta Dah! (And things of that nature)

okay, as you can see, it's a work in progress, but Merida's hair is gonna take a bit of time, so I thought I'd post this now. This is a fair sized piece, ideal for framing or wall hanging, however you'd want to use it ^^

i can measure it or take a size comparison shot, if you'd like

I love outside the box thinking!!! No need to give me the size. It is the size it is and it isn't the size that matters, it is what you do with it. :D

I'm planning to adjust mulan's pupil a bit, so she's not looking UP so much, but other than that, I like it so far. Merida's hair is gonna be fun, tho ^^ chalk pastels are messy, so I fully expect to come out of it with both hands covered in red and orange ^^ but it will be worth it.

Okay...here is my work in progress bid! I just have to put it up before I get sick of it and set it on fire :wiggle: My hand feels like its going to fall off!

181212_560601763989903_586917998_n.jpg

Its the story of the Little Mermaid...however there is one middle (larger) panel that is missing! I hope to complete it before the deadline :)

Okay...here is my work in progress bid! I just have to put it up before I get sick of it and set it on fire :wiggle: My hand feels like its going to fall off!

Its the story of the Little Mermaid...however there is one middle (larger) panel that is missing! I hope to complete it before the deadline :)

The projects do not need to be finished by the end of the auction!!! Just the idea presented by the end!!! Great start, can't wait to see the middle section.

I seriously love this. You are extremely talented!

There are 3 more days left to put in your bid. Remember, it does not have to be a finished piece to be bid.

Thank you to all of the amazingly talented people who have bid so far!!!

it's so hard without a leaderboard >.< no idea where i stand, or if i'm even still in the running

I finally had a second to look at these offers. Some of you are really talented! AND..... some of you are simply hysterical! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Thanks for the laugh. David... if you pick the TUTU... I wanna see you wear it to Disneyland in December!

I finally had a second to look at these offers. Some of you are really talented! AND..... some of you are simply hysterical! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Thanks for the laugh. David... if you pick the TUTU... I wanna see you wear it to Disneyland in December!

I totally agree!! There would be a line for pictures!

Onlera your picture is beautiful, really really lovely! Meridans eye is amazing!!
aww, thanks ^^ chalk pastels lend themselves to blending, and you can get some cool effects with them. really helps with things like eyes

Ok, my bid:

2 Hand-woven keychains.
The first will be a Mulan logo made with this pattern (estimated about 10 inches long):
54167.gif

Second will be Brave logo made with this pattern (estimated about 8 inches long):
46957.gif

This will take me a while to make as I have been extremely busy with basketball and helping to plan trips for my family and friends, but I will start making them today.

I bid 5 pins and/or pendants (I put on the backing last, so a decision could be made later) 1" in diameter, with Disney inspired art. i haven't started, but some examples of my drawing style can be seen at my online store, bearcatdesign.storenvy.com

I have no problem wearing a tutu again, if it wins or not. But I must remind you, be careful what you ask for. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back