• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction
We bid 10 scrappers that we will make in our backyard.....

lol just kidding!!

We just wanted to stop by and say that all the bidders are very talented in what they do and best of luck everyone :) We're sure his choice would be a difficult one!

Wait...
wearing a tutu...."again"....?

David. Is there something you're not telling us? :suspect:

Nope I told everybody in post 85 :lol: You didn't know I was a star of many people's home videos and a Disneyland employee for an afternoon. I had a name sticker and everything. So I guess I have been making the Disney difference for many years.

Merida's hair is finally done ^^
All that's left, pretty much, is their necklines/shoulders, finishing up that part.
Anyway, here's an updated image. Not the best lighting, but oh we'll ^^;

c5e9100a-57fb-4426-8caf-5dce2eea1f46_zpse07b5b2e.jpg

Okay, so I really want this, but I don't know if I can compete with these amazing artists...

But here I go. ;)

I bid:

A drawing from me

Here are some samples of what I've done before:

101_8460 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr
This one I did for you ;)

IMG_9105 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Stitch! :) by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

fairest of them all by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

fairest of them all by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

I took a course in photography also :)

Here is one of my favorites I've done:

photography_landscape2 013 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

either of these two is also an option, or both:
Here is a painting I did on a 11" by 14" canvas:

Castle in the clouds by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

and another painting I did based on Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland:

IMG_8760 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

More examples of drawings:

Here is a Jasmine I drew recently for Maddy.:)

Jasmine by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

Here is a Mulan I drew:

Mulan! :D by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

And an Ariel I drew for Laney ( Aquata)

IMG_9633 by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

And here is a drawing I drew of Rapunzel and her mother and her twins! (I decided to go the route of the original tale ;) )
I drew it by hand and then scanned it and colored it on my ipad:
69m2wm.png

Here is the original drawing:

Original_drawing by Lost Princess of Atlantica, on Flickr

So... I can do mulitple drawings, either or both of those paintings... :anxious:

*phew*
tumblr_m8syh621CH1qet7gco1_500.gif

here's hoping! Good luck everyone!

First off, I must say sorry to you Docfish. I have a wonderful art piece planed for you. Sadly I no longer have enough time to start a new project. :(
I did say I would bid so I will pull out a project I did last year. I know it's not what you collect.
I bid my custom 9" Stitch as Gracey Vinylmation
ysahazas.jpg

Ok, my bid:

2 Hand-woven keychains.
The first will be a Mulan logo made with this pattern (estimated about 10 inches long):
54167.gif

Second will be Brave logo made with this pattern (estimated about 8 inches long):
46957.gif

This will take me a while to make as I have been extremely busy with basketball and helping to plan trips for my family and friends, but I will start making them today.

Sorry, forgot to add:

Mulan is about 2 1/2 inches wide.
Brave is about 1 inch wide.

I bid a cookie bouquet, similar to this one, but with Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, and Zero.

13357_1182467806822_6563173_n.jpg

I also bid a tutu, available in any size, just let me know the waist measurement and length desired. Here are two princess-inspired ones for an idea:

155882_317414845030079_1589886990_n.jpg

maybe I should clarify that my original idea was the cookies for your wife & the tutu for your daughter... although of course you may keep the tutu or cookies if you want! :)

adding to my bid, a drawing of your choice. examples of previous work include:

185383_2327006659365_4668204_n.jpg

292723_2331937862642_2641260_n.jpg

935551_10201169443302932_2019914335_n.jpg

313433_2342882776258_5800834_n.jpg

317430_2348423914783_7740171_n.jpg

OKAY I'M ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOLARSHIP STUFF I can do this now

One 10x10 photo realistic colored pencil image of either an animal/pet and/or person of your choice :) (please note it may take a few weeks to complete due to...rendering and subject matter :X)

Examples:
ixv20x.jpg
34q9ypu.jpg
33cqb1e.jpg

Adding! One Custom Painting/Drawing of any character done in either Marker and/or Acrylic wash

Examples:
alicecheshire+copy.jpg
watchout.jpg

aaaaaaand more examples over at my Art Blog

My daughter wants to bid a custom T-shirt. She will make any character you would like.
Here is one she made for me. She loves Japan and decided to do it this way and on the back is the Japanese character for family.

And here are some quick examples of other work she sketched to show you.
maleficentdragon_zpse4d571f5.jpg
[/URL]
Khan2_zpsddc08831.jpg
[
I am sorry they are so big I kept shrinking them and they just never got smaller.

All right, I give up. Gauntlet throwing time.
I edit my bid to remove OR.

My bid is now:
Purple Pascal Plush
plus
Pastel Princess Piece

That's all I got *throws up hands* it's in David's hands now.

I bid a thomas kinkade disney print throw. I can make the border in what ever trim you like and I will post of list of what prints I can do it in later as I am going to the fabric store later and will see what they have in store I know they have quite a few. Here is an example of one I made my daughter.

I bid one drawing of ariels profile can make it in the pink dress she wears in movie or in teal dress she wears at park with clip or flower in her hair here is an example of her in teal dress at park with clip in her hair and and one painting of Ariel/Vanessa face mash up. The vanessa ariel face mash up I just sketched and haven't started painting yet but wanted to give you an idea of what the picture looks like

I also bid dare I say it a toilet paper holder in your choice of disney fabric. I will post an example of this later with some example of materials I got to check out my stash of disney material. I'm pretty sure I have one with the disney fairies with tinkerbell and I know I have one of ariel will need to check out to see what other materials I have. Will definitely edit this post later to show the examples I am missing.

Okay...here is my work in progress bid! I just have to put it up before I get sick of it and set it on fire :wiggle: My hand feels like its going to fall off!

181212_560601763989903_586917998_n.jpg

Its the story of the Little Mermaid...however there is one middle (larger) panel that is missing! I hope to complete it before the deadline :)

Okay...I didn't manage to finish, but I will explain my intent! The two panels seen here frame the largest one which is incomplete. It is the width of three of these smaller panels and depicts the "Kiss the Girl" scene from the film. Ariel and Eric are surrounded by a swirl of glowing fireflies as well as a fountain of swirling water created by their fish friends. The vines drape behind them! I will mat this piece as well, if you desire, so the panels will be spaced properly. (I know how to mat, been doing it for years! Choose yer color!)

i also add one sock puppet, to wear a tutu with googly eyes :)

Wow...this is intense! Everyone is amazing. Congrats David for doing this auction. It is awesome to see all that our "family" is doing. And now off to kick myself for not thinking of this first! Lol. ;)

Ok, my bid:

2 Hand-woven keychains.
The first will be a Mulan logo made with this pattern (estimated about 10 inches long):
54167.gif

Second will be Brave logo made with this pattern (estimated about 8 inches long):
46957.gif
I'll go ahead and add a drawing of any Disney character you choose. Here are my 2 most recent drawings:
attachment.php

attachment.php

I add to my first bid:

This is a cardboard 'book' which I covered with this special paper and I have put a Mulan picture on the top. I will print this off again as It did not come out very well.
Inside I have not finished covering it with the paper as you can see. But I would be happy to make a little slot where you can put one piece of disney movie Mulan pin or two other normal sized pins such as the Mulan marquee and the Mulan pin from the 110th legacy collection, (If you have these? :rofl:) I would try and also find a way of having a light behind the PODM so you can turn it on and off and see the scene clearly. On the side opposite I can put a picture of Mushu or whatever you want on that side.

I have some pictures below but I have not finished making it yet :) To make them larger just click on them.
The last picture just has one of my PODMs in it so you can see how a pin would fit in but I have not finished covering it with paper as you can see :)

img3606r.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img3601bs.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img3605g.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

+ my original bid which was another glass painted with a design of your choice. If you do not want the glass and feel this is fine on it's own that is also OK!

AH! I am so untalented but I can cross-stitch. I could make you the cross-stitch of your choice! (It will just take a little while to complete.)

I could do something like this or another design that you prefer... (I have not started it yet but I am looking for a new project to work on so this is a fab excuse! LOL)

I want to update my bid. I've recently gotten the ability to make a cross stitch out of nearly any image you can provide so I can either do one of the Thomas Kincade Disney Dreams kits or I can make my own personalized design out of any image you would like in 10x14 and it would be framed. :)

I bid two character colour illustrations, images below are just quick rough sketches I did to show a better idea what they would look like for final pieces.

For you: Secret Hero
Photoon08-06-2013at1734-1.jpg

Choice of pose, either behind shoulder or front view (this is my own concept/designs & have not been copied from another image).
Mulan is shown draped with the sash she used to climb the Emperor's palace & then ties around her waist to complete the outfit.
She is also holding the golden fan which helped her regain the advantage over Shan Yu with her hair & sash floating to the side.

For your wife: What's This?
Photoon08-06-2013at1731.jpg

Jack is admiring Tink in her halloween costume (no bag shown) and I couldn't have Jack without Zero. Zero is racing Mickey left behind in the distant background, Mickey is holding his hat trying to gain control of his mop. The rectangle is just to show page/compositon of paper, forefront to show expression. I tend to watch films again before a finished piece especially if I haven't done them before like these characters in What's This (exception of Mickey). Here's an example of characters drawn for first time I did for J'aimie's thread http://tinyurl.com/CelebratesSpring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back