• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction
The time approaches! ^^ so excited :hsd:

I promised a friend I'd enter this... so here goes!

A jewelry box covered with images from either Disney children's books or comic books (I have a huge selection of these to choose from) like this one I made for my little sister:
HPIM4884_zpsc8f1e9fb.jpg

AND a picture with a watercolor background and up to two sculpted characters like this one:
HPIM4889_zps82c8b19d.jpg

AND a miniature clay figure of a character of your choice (I especially love sculpting dragons like this one):
S6300675_zps5cbc6e40.jpg

So with my bid you could select an item for yourself, your wife, and your daughter!

Sizes are negotiable (and depend heavily upon what supplies I can find for frames/ boxes), and I can provide other pictures for reference upon request :)

Hi Everybody :wavey:

Let me start off by thanking everybody who participated!!! I was not sure how this auction would be received! I am astounded at all of the talented people who are here!!! Because of all of the work everybody did to participate in this auction I need everybody who put in a bid to please pm me your addresses. I will be sending out runner up prizes to everybody!!!

For those who did not win and I wish I had more of this pin to go around I am truly amazed!!! Thank you so much for joining in on my different kind of auction and making it a huge success!!! If you would like to try and work out a trade for any of the art offered I would be happy to give it a shot!!! There are so many of the bids I would love to have!!!

The winner is: CosettePontmercy Your offer for a custom pin book is amazing and functional at the same time. I will be pming you shortly. My wife would love to get one with Jack and Zero on it.

Thank you again to everybody who helped make this one of the most enjoyable and toughest auctions I have ever had to choose a winner in!!!

Don't forget to pm your address if you bid in this auction so I can send you something as a thank you!!! Let the art trading begin!!! I am going to leave this open in case anybody wants to post about possible trades.

Congratulations to the winner...well deserved....I will PM my addy and also maybe we can work out a trade if you win that other auction ...although I am working on a competing bid atm. lol

Congrats, Lexi ^^ I too am dying to see the result.

And thanks to David for being such a sweetheart ^^ you really are the Disney Difference

Oh my gosh

i am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much! Fhjksfhsdjfshj david! I am so excited!!!! I'll get you a mockup with jack on it asap!

Excuse my all caps but i am flailing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. This was a fantastic auction. Very fun to bid. I loved seeing all the art work and creative endovers everybody has. I hope to see more of everybody's talent. I am so excited to see CosettePontmercy's finished project. Congratulations to you on winning. And congratulations to David for also winning(what a great pin bag) and having a great auction.

What a great auction... Congrats to the winner. Thank you Docfish for bringing out the artist in so many people.

Congratulation, Cossette! Your pin books are beautiful. And I am so impressed with all the talent that was shown here. Great job, everyone!

Congrats on the awesome pin! Your pin books are amazing!

David... If you ever come across one of my siggy pins and want to trade, please let me know! :)

Congrats!!! This was so much fun haha, I hope there is an art exchange or someone does something similar in the future! It was a blast to see so many talented forum members!

Congrats to the winner and I agree with many of the comments that I am blown away by the talent our members have...

Can we make offers on things that didn't win now...??? I saw one or two things that Rebecca really liked... A PM or two will be on their way out... LOL...

I would love to work out a trade...unfortunately things are crazy at the moment, but once I get back, I can work on a couple of those crochet characters if you are interested :)

maybe I should clarify that my original idea was the cookies for your wife & the tutu for your daughter... although of course you may keep the tutu or cookies if you want! :)

adding to my bid, a drawing of your choice. examples of previous work include:

185383_2327006659365_4668204_n.jpg

292723_2331937862642_2641260_n.jpg

935551_10201169443302932_2019914335_n.jpg

313433_2342882776258_5800834_n.jpg

317430_2348423914783_7740171_n.jpg

This is what her jaw dropped over... She is a HUGE "Gone With the Wind" fan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back