• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Entire collection for sale, designers, le 100s htf princess wall-e etc

Entire collection for sale, designers, le 100s htf princess wall-e etc
I would be interested in taking a look at your list as well.

Oh Marissa. Sorry to hear this. Hope all is well.....or getting better. Wish I could buy your collection and just hold it for you. So sad to think of you not being here. And I KNOW your collection is amazing. If I can do anything. Plmk. ~Kim.

Oh, I hope everything is okay with you and your family! :( It's sad to see another pin trader leave the family, but I suppose I will ask if you have any unwanted Jasmine or Mulan pins... I hope whatever you are going through gets better soon! <3

Making a post so I can watch for Ariels. I don't know you (My wife and I just recently started collecting), but there seems to be a lot of love for you and your family here. Hope you're okay.

I agree with Chrono....there is a lot of love coming your way...hoping this is something you want to do, rather than feel the need to do.

If you have any Stitch LE's (for sale) that need a good home, please let me know....I would take very good care of them.

Take care :hug:

Last edited:
Marisa, left you another voicemail message, mija. If you have that one Wall-E pin I am missing to complete my collection I'll take it.

And since no one on the forum speaks spanish except for you: Llamame chica, te queremos visitar esta semana o vamos a salir para tomar cafe o algo para charlar contigo y to mero mero.

Sorry I haven't been updating, my work schedule has been out of control. I will update within the day with ariels and wall-e.

For those interested in Hercules, I'll pm catz and aoa.

Angel, I'll give you a call tonight.

"When posting a pin for sale, please state specific prices for your item(s), instead of asking buyers to make offers. Posts MUST contain a price.
"Feeler" posts are not allowed"

this is a direct quote from this rule page
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?40-Sales-Forum-Marketplace-General-Rules

Please either post prices for each individual pin, or list only the ones for sale,
This thread has three days to be made compliant with sales forum rules or will be removed.

Im sorry you have to sell your collection,, Please let me know if you Have the Beloved tale Robin Hood Pin and if you do please let me know what you want for it.
thanks
Irwin

I would be interested in see a list of what is available too, I can't seem to get onto your pinpics site, states you are not registered. ty

Last edited:
Back