• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi there, fellow pin traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, fellow pin traders!

Cheryl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello everyone!

My name is Cheryl. I've been trading around DLR on and off since 2008. I've been trading at the parks nonstop this summer, but I don't find too many avid pin traders around when I'm there. I'm hoping DPF will help me with my difficult Robin Hood, Pocahontas, and Simba collections! I'm also looking forward to helping other traders with their wants as well. It's a great feeling to be able to give someone a pin they've always wanted.

Happy Trading!
& Fight On!

Cheryl

Hey welcome 2 dpf!! :D I love your attitude! :) :lol: I will try and help you out in any way I can an dif you have any ???s feel free 2 ask me :)oh and thanks for joinging the socal traders group :bigthumb: :hsd:

Hi, Cheryl! Welcome to the forum! You seem like a really great person just from the description you gave us. So glad there's another person just like this entire community! Believe me, you'll love it here. We're all uber friendly and just like a giant family. <3

Hi Cheryl and welcome. I am a fan of Robin Hood as well. Very new to pin collecting and trading though, so I don't have much to offer now. That will change soon. :)

Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone! <3 There are so many things happening on DPF. It's really great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back