• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I received these two pins from Courtney (PatRin)
Pin 80147: Jerry Leigh - Perfect Princess and Pin 89272: Jerry Leigh - Snow White & Dwarfs Group
Thank you for the great PIF!
Nancy

Last edited:
Hello, I received this pin today but not sure who it is from. It is a Disneyland Dumbo Open Edition pin. It was mailed from CA so if you sent it please let me know. Thanks

[pinpics]81906[/pinpics]

Thank you to Darlene (Rocke01) who sent me this great PIF :) my daughter will be so happy when she gets home as she is the Donald collector
Pin 89846: DLR - PWP Collection - Admission Ticket - Donald Duck

Today I received my PIF from BlackSmoke (Joni) She sent me not one, not two but three pins. My room mate got the train pin as that fit her collection and the two hidden mickey's we share. All pins were on my wants list. Thank you so much Joni!

pin88771th72

Pin 88771:
WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Princess Perfume Bottle Collection - Cinderella CHASER

Glad I could help you with not one, not two but three pins off your wants! LOL Enjoy

After readings Rocke01 begging the other day for someone to sign up under her on the PIF...LOL...I did because we could not leave her sitting there with no one playing. LOL

She sent me a cute Donald pin which I will pin forward to another pin trader in Japan who I know collects Donald. So I guess this will be a double PIF. LOL Thanks for playing.

[pinpics]81185[/pinpics]Pin 81185: WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Animals Mystery Set -Donald Duck with Greater Flamingo ONLY

After readings Rocke01 begging the other day for someone to sign up under her on the PIF...LOL...I did because we could not leave her sitting there with no one playing. LOL

She sent me a cute Donald pin which I will pin forward to another pin trader in Japan who I know collects Donald. So I guess this will be a double PIF. LOL Thanks for playing.

[pinpics]81185[/pinpics]Pin 81185: WDW - Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park - Animals Mystery Set -Donald Duck with Greater Flamingo ONLY

I am just glad I had something on your wants list... and thanks for playing with me... LOL

I am so late posting....work travel gets in the way of disney fun!!!!

got these two great pins in my large stack of bills today....thanks Dawny and Emily!!

Dawny - Pin 88726: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Walt Disney World Star Collection - Tinker Bell CHASER

and Emily - Pin 17988: Santa Stitch

Hi Everyone
I got a truly tiggeriffic PIF pkg....from Ashkai here on DPF!

I recieved these great pins:
Pin 64311: DLR - Nightmare Before Christmas 15th Anniversary (Lock, Shock & Barrel)
Pin 82351: DLR - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - Deebees Collection - Nightmaree

2 Monster High Valentines...the pins were wrapped in brown paper and the valentines was wrapped around them
A Fairy Kite in original pkging..Mini Microlite Mylar Kite"and It really Flies":)
A REAL thin Stars and musical notes pencil,4 pieces of small scrap paper,BATB Stickers
And 2 teabags of STASH Premium"Pomegranate,Raspberry/Green Tea

I thank you so very much....very generous of you to send:)

Judy

I got a wonderful PIF from Jason (HandA) today. I got these great pins:
Pin 53505: Pirates of the Caribbean - Davy Jones' Locket
Pin 64222: WDW - United Way Participant 2008 - Mickey Mouse and Pluto

Thanks very much! I used to have that locket, but my sister wanted it more.

Wow, what awesome pins everyone is sending and receiving! Reminds me why I love this game. :)

I am very late posting and can only plead my same old "Overwhelmed by Life" excuse...like everyone else, I know! I have to give a big shout-out to Natelove for this totally cool pin from my wants list, Stitch Badness Level!

pin39917

It's so cool! Thanks SO much, we just love it over here. I have been walking around with moving the lever up or down depending on how well my kids have been doing chores (meaning he's fully red aka BAD most of the time...:lol:)

Laura "why yes I do use pins as a discipline measure"

Today I received these from Tori (both from my wants list)
Pin 88771: WDW - 2012 Hidden Mickey Series - Princess Perfume Bottle Collection - Cinderella CHASER
Pin 89368: Character Hats - Collectible Pin Pack - Princess Aurora Only

Thank you Tori. I am down to only needing ONE more hat now!

Last edited:
hey Laura - glad you liked your Badness Level Stitch! I got addicted to Stitch through my son and this was one of the first pins we bought (we later received the one I sent to you on a trade).

I just received [pinpics]9264[/pinpics] from Caroline (CrashMyParty). So cute! Thanks again Caroline!

Heidi

We recieved this pin from our wants for natelove!

Pin 85548: WDW - 2011 Hidden Mickey Series - T-Shirt Collection - Genie

Thank you very much!!!!

Last edited:
Eeeee! My PIF from sorapandora arrived today... I was not expecting THREE pins, plus a gorgeous card and postcard! (Plus Oreo carton. Now I want Oreos!) ;)

7462752284_5ea44fe94a_c.jpg

I plan to put the Alice "A" next to the Queen of Hearts "Q" on my board so they say "QA". ;)

Thank you SO MUCH Sara!

(I kinda wish I'd made my PIF package a little fancier now... next time!)

Back