• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
I'm glad you liked it.....I was very surprised when I saw I had something on your wants! :)

I got this great pin from Dalamara: Pin 75883: Oh Mickey! Mystery Pouch - Purple Only

Her first time in the game and she did awesome!!!

Thanks!

Jodi

I got this lovely lady in the mail today from Sorapandora!

pin57388

I'm glad you liked it.....I was very surprised when I saw I had something on your wants! :)

I got this great pin from Dalamara: Pin 75883: Oh Mickey! Mystery Pouch - Purple Only

Her first time in the game and she did awesome!!!

Thanks!

Jodi

Yay thank you for the compliment!!! I'm SO glad you liked it! I can't wait until later in the month when I'll have time to play again!

I recieve 2 pins in my PIF from Disxar
Pin 5043: Animal Kingdom Pin Event Elephant Pin
Pin 64831: WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - Fish With Mouse Ears

Thank you very much :)

Laura (lwrn2) just about covered the family with one single PIF! We got these three off our wants list.

For me - Pin 1621: Scrooge McDuck Counting His Money
Son's - Pin 69880: WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Shere Khan Only
Daughter's -Pin 12386: Sparkle Princesses (Snow White)

Very awesome ... Thanks so much!

YAY! :) So glad you liked them! :hsd:

Meanwhile, Cristywill blew me away with TWO amazing pins from my wants, Easter Eeyore and Oswald:

pin21268th72
and
pin90151th72

Love them SO MUCH! My son and are about to come to blows over who gets Eeyore :lol: (need punching smilie here...)

Thanks a million! Such a wonderful PIF you sent us. :)

YAY! :) So glad you liked them! :hsd:

Meanwhile, Cristywill blew me away with TWO amazing pins from my wants, Easter Eeyore and Oswald:

pin21268th72
and
pin90151th72

Love them SO MUCH! My son and are about to come to blows over who gets Eeyore :lol: (need punching smilie here...)

Thanks a million! Such a wonderful PIF you sent us. :)

You are very welcome. :) I'm glad you like them! Hopefully I didn't start a family war. :eek2:

HOLY HERA!
Echo, thankyou so much! I have been having a super tought, bad news little sleep week. I came home to find a large envelope and was compleatly perplexed. On the back it said from echo and I realised it was my PIF. She included so much I am still shoked. I love all the pins so much, especially the preview badge. She also included a cute tiny Hades and an amazing poster. On the back it has an advertisement for the hercules Mcdonalds plates, I am going to frame it :D Again echo, thankyou so so much. I know you have been having a tought time and to send all of this. *hugs*
tumblr_meky0oLoJ51rk0wf7o1_250.jpg

I'm so glad you liked it. I just wish I had had another Haunted Mansion pin for you. You already had all the ones I have :)

From the great pargani I received
Pin 19310: Disney Catalog - 101 Dalmatians Pin Set (Cruella)

It was totally on my wants list an I love it omggg thanks so much!!!! :) Now to go get the other 7 pins from this set xD

I am so amazed! I got the greatest PIF EVER! le500... I got it from SoraPandora! Check it out.. BEAUTIFUL PIN -- Pin 89193: 25th Anniversary Lady and the Tramp Collector's Boxed Pin
Set - Lady and Tramp
*http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=89193&sid=4044.1354730137.v2* AMAZING! PIN!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! I just can't say it enough! ..

Wait a second - What? :dunno:

I'm so sorry, Catz, but I cannot take credit for sending you that pin! I never had that pin to begin with, so I know i never sent it to you. :lol:

I wonder who did? Could it be your Secret Santa gift?

Also... Do I owe you a PIF? :anxious: I'm so confused!!

I received pins from the lovely Lizabell10 today! I got:

Pin 5043: Animal Kingdom Pin Event Elephant Pin
Pin 43707: Walt Disney World Character/Icon Frame Set (R/Princess Crown

Thank you so much!! :lgm:

Back